Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to, and are binding upon you if you participate at Gamblimax:
- All the licensed materials used by the player from this casino remain the intellectual property of Gamblimax this and its licensees. The player shall not acquire any right whatsoever to all the licensed materials, except the right to use them in accordance with this agreement.
- Different jurisdictions apply to internet gambling and it is the player’s responsibility to ensure that he or she is not violating any of the laws in the country or state where he is residing before signing up and agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- Whether it’s for “fun play” or for “real play”, the player guarantees that any information that he submits to this online casino is true and correct. The casino reserves the right to suspend his account if any information that has been relayed is proven to be false or incorrect.
- It is the player’s responsibility to keep his account details and password safe. The casino will never be held liable for any losses or damages resulting from any possible misusage of the owner’s account.
- The player agrees that his participation to this online casino is at his own discretion and risk.
- The player will only use the allowed payment method to transact money into the casino. The casino reserves the right to accept or deny any transaction if proven to be fraudulent or suspicious.
- The usage of any device to control playing decisions is strictly forbidden. The casino can choose to ban the player and confiscate any winnings upon discovering any form of automatic or programmed actions while playing any of the games offered by Gamblimax.
- Before any deposits or withdrawals are accepted, the casino reserves the right to request for proper identification documents to make sure that the person using the account is the owner. Further documents may be asked if the prior documents submitted are not sufficient.
- If the player notices that the casino is not functioning properly then it is his responsibility to contact the customer support department for assistance. Any technical malfunctions must be reported immediately to the casino.
- Gamblimax shall not be held liable for any damages or losses which are deemed to have arisen out of internet connection problems, loss or corruption of data or any other technical failures that could happen to the player’s computer or unit.