How to play Blackjack?
In comparison with other casino card games, blackjack offers the best odds which means there’s a higher chance of winning. Also known as 21, the goal of a player is to have a higher hand than the Dealer without exceeding 21. A hand is equivalent to a combination of cards drawn from a deck where each card corresponds to a numerical value. Face cards like Jacks, Queens and Kinds have a value of 10 while the Ace has a value of either 1 or 11. Thus a face card and an Ace will give you a hand value of 21 which is equivalent to Blackjack.
This card game can be played in different tables:
Group – You can play with other blackjack players (maximum of 3).
Private – You can play against the Dealer if you’re alone.
Public – You can play with other blackjack players. This can be done in a real casino or at an online casino.
Rules of the game
The dealer will continue to Hit until it reaches 16.
The dealer will Stand on any cards that have a hand value of 17 or higher.
If you get a Blackjack, you will receive a payout ratio of 3:2.
How are the cards dealt?
The dealer will be drawing cards from 4 decks of playing cards in a shoe.
At the start of the game, the dealer and the players are each dealt 2 cards.
A player can Hit many times they want until they reach a hand value of 21.
A player loses if he draws a card that will give him a hand value that ishigher than 21. This is also called a Bust.
How to play the game?
- Prior to the deal, bets are placed by clicking on the chip images that have $1, $5, $25 and $100 values in order to get the preferred bet amount.
- In order to proceed with the hand, the player should click the DEAL button.
- The tournament starts once all the players have placed their bets and clicked on the DEAL button. The game usually has a 30-second time limit in Public and Group Tables. Once the limit has expired, the game continues.
- Changing of bets is not allowed once the deal has started.
- Players can add to their bets by using Insurance, Splits and Double Downs during the progression of the hand.
- Once the cards are dealt, buttons will appear at the lower center of the screen which will be the player’s options to facilitate his next move. For instance, a SPLIT button will appear if splitting of two cards is allowed.
- The lowest accepted bet amount is $1 while the maximum is $500. Two cards faced up will be given to every player while one card faced up will be given to the dealer.
- Player can have extra cards until they Stand or go over 21which is a Bust.
- A player who gets a Blackjack or a hand value of 21 will immediately get 1.5 times the value of his bet. However if the Dealer also has Blackjack the bets are automatically returned. This is called a Push.