Blackjack UK game is the online version of one of the most popular blackjack variations played throughout Europe. This is actually the most common played blackjack game on the web today!
In Blackjack UK, the dealer takes their 2nd card or the hole card after the players are done with their hands. Standard blackjack strategy chart for Blackjack UK is perfect for online casinos.
Beating the dealer’s hand without breaking a total score of 21 is the player’s objective. Face cards and 10s have a value of 10 points. Aces have a value of either 11 points or 1 point, and as in other blackjack games, numbered cards are worth their face value.
There are several detailed rules pertaining to the game of Blackjack UK. These are as follows:
- Blackjack UK is a 2-deck game
- A dealer Blackjack beats at all times any other hand valued at 21
- If the dealer and the player both have Blackjack, it’s called “Push”
- The dealer does not peek for blackjack
- Dealer stands on soft 17
- Players can split only one time
- Players may split similar 10-valued cards (i.e. a Q-Q may be split but a 10-K may not)
- Players can double down only on hands worth 11, 10 or 9 points
- Blackjack is paid out 3:2
If you are new to Blackjack UK you must acquaint yourself with the rules and playing this free online game can be a great way to work on your strategy and skills.